Xender For PC: In early days cables and wires are used to transfer files between devices. After the development of the file transferring technology, wireless file transferring methods came to the fore. It was easy rather than using cables and stuff. First of all infrared file transferring method came and it was so boring. Devices must keep so close to each other to perform the task.
Then Bluetooth file transferring was invented and it was much better than infrared. But the Bluetooth was not able to transfer larger files. Then WiFi File Transferring methods were invented and it was way better than any of other file transfer methods. Xender is one of them. Xender for PC can use as well as the xender for android. You will able to know how to use xender for PC after reading this article.
Xender For PC
Note:-If one server not working then try another one.
The Xender for PC and Xender for Android are best methods to share files between the devices. Xender for Android is using on the Smartphones and Xender for PC is using on computers. When you install xender for PC to your computer, you can share files between Smartphone to PC and PC to PC. So there are no need of wires and cables to transfer files. But there is no direct installation of Xender for PC. There is no .exe file of xender for PC. Therefore there are 2 methods of using Xender for PC on the computer
- Using an Android Emulator
- Using Web Browser
Using an Android Emulator To Install Xender For PC on Computer
First of all, you have to download an android emulator to your computer before doing anything else. You can download LDPlayer, Andy or Droid4X, or any other android Emulator to your computer. I prefer LDPlayer Android Emulator for this purpose.
- Install LDPlayer Emulator (Alternative Bluestacks) on your Computer
- Download apk version of xender for your computer. You can xender download officially for your device on this site.
- After that right-click on the downloaded file and open it with LDPlayer
- Then Xender app will install on the LDPlayer android emulator and you can run Xender on your Computer.
Using A Web Browser to Transfer Files on Xender
This method is totally different than using an Android Emulator. In this method, we don’t need an Android Emulator
- First of all, both file transferring devices must connect to the exact same wifi network.
- You have to make sure that you have installed the latest version of xender on both Device.
- Open the Xender on the Smartphone and select the send button
- After That you have to click Connect to PC button – You will be given an IP Address
- Then open any browser on your PC and type that IP Address is given before on the search bar and search “https://web.xender.com/”
- You will have a message box on your Smartphone to Accept the Connection. Accept that
- The desktop interface will display on the web browser
- Then drag files on to the web browser to send files and use tabs on the web browser interface to get files on the smartphone.
Features Of Xender Apk:
- Following are the features of this advanced version of file sharing app.
- With the help of this app, you can share different kinds of files like pictures, videos, music and much more.
- You can also transfer files of ZIP, APK version and other documents as well.
- This app gives you the option to transfer file from one category of device like another category of file, for example, file sharing from android to iOs.
- The files go through the transfer process in a very speedy way without any hindrance, with the accessibility of the internet.
- You are also provided with the option of group sharing where in you can share files with 5 users at one particular point of time.
- This app is available in many languages and supports any devices.
- This app is faster than the Bluetooth connectivity option.
- In order to share the files and documents, this app must be available on both devices.
- This app does not require any kind of USB cable in order to transfer files.
Download Xender APK On Your Android Device
Following is the procedure that will help you to download the app on your android device. Firstly, download the app from the link provided on the internet. Make sure that the link is safe. Then, once the APK file is downloaded on the PC, transfer it onto your phone. Go to the location where it is transferred and open the APK file. The installation process will begin. After the installation process is done, restart your phone once and then, yes you will be done.
Hope this article will help you to understand how you can transfer files from one device to another device. This article surely helps you and removes your all confusion about xender. Thank you for visiting our website.