10 APK To Root Android Phones: Do you like to root your Android device? And are you looking for the best Apps to root your device without PC/Computer? Yes, I have seen many users browsing for the Android Apps which are useful in rooting your Android Phones without PC/Computer. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know about your rooting because in this tutorial you can get the complete information about the rooting devices. There is no matter which Android mobile you are using these rooting methods is easily accessible for all Android devices.
10 APK To Root Android Phones
Before rooting your Android device, you need to know the complete details of the rooting process. You need to know about how it works, what it does, and what are the advantages and disadvantages, etc. Hope this article helps you out in rooting your Android Mobiles. Have a look at the 10 APK To Root Android Phones.
What is meant by Android Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but having Administrative access on the device; it means that we can have root access over the device. Android is the operating system powered by Google in which you don’t have complete root access on your mobile. Rooting allows accessing the complete root directory of your Mobile. Finally rooting is a process to cross all the limitations and have complete control over your mobile.
Top 10 APK To Root Android Phones | Top Best Apps
1. Framaroot APK App
Framaroot is the best Android App to root your Android mobile without the PC or Computer. It is developed by the Alpehzain who was a user XDA developer forum. It helps in gaining complete control over the Android mobile with the help of Superuser and SU binary.
2. Using Universal Androot
It is an easy process to root your Android Phones with the help of Universal Androot. Just follow the below instructions to root the Android device.
- Firstly Download and Install the Universal Androot on your PC.
- Then you need to launch this Universal Androot to your Phone.
- Now select the relevant version and click on the “Root.”
- That’s it your Android Phone is successfully rooted.
3. vRoot | Root your Android without PC or Computer
vRoot is the best Android Rooting App that supports a lot of Android versions. It is available for computers and as well as for Mobiles. This is developed by the Mgyun in China, and it is suggested that vRoot is the best App after Framaroot.
It is a wonderful app that helps in managing several tasks like Apps, games, and other services. iRoot helps in optimizing your mobile’s RAM and CPU with a good performance. We can need to use the SuperUser permission also.
This KingoRoot helps to root your mobile and as well as the Computer. We can easily root or unroot your mobile with the help of KingoRoot without the use of a PC. And also it is available for all Android and as well as for Computer devices.
6. Baidu Root
Baidu Root is an excellent Application for rooting purposes. But the drawback is that this App is available in Chinese and Russian languages, and it is not available in the English Language. Follow the below steps for downloading and installing the Baidu root on your device.
- First, download and install the Baidu Root on your device.
- Next, Go to your home screen and there you can observe the Baidu Root.
- Now click on the “Root” option and then wait till the rooting process.
The next app in the list of the rooting apps is Z4Root. It allows you to root the Android device with just a single click.
- Download Z4Root APK on your device.
- Now go to Settings >>> Security >>> and tick mark the Unknown Sources.
- Open the Z4Root APK file and click on the Install option.
- After installation, you can see two options, i.e., Temporary and Permanent.
- Temporary: It roots until your device restarts.
- Permanent: It means that even after restart you can unroot your device.
8. Root Master
It is a Chinese-based application that is available in the English language. Now have a look at the below steps to root your device with the Root Master.
- The first thing you need to do is backup all your data and then download the Root Master on your device.
- Next, install it on your device and then click on the root option and then your device automatically gets rooted.
- In this way, your device will be rooted.
9. CF Auto Root
This is the best app for the people who don’t know about the Rooting Process. CF Auto Root works well on the High-level Android devices like Galaxy Note, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, etc.
10. SRS Root Tool
Compared to the other Apps it is less popular but it very effective in rooting the Android mobiles. SRS makes easy to enable the Super-User on your Android Phone. It is completely free to download the SRS Root Tool on your device.
- 1 10 APK To Root Android Phones
- 2 Top 10 APK To Root Android Phones | Top Best Apps