For rooted Android users, there is a special file explorer apk available. The very ultimate featured file manager with ease of useability. Definitely root explorer apk is now trending among rooted android users. Each update of the root apk comes with many new features. The root explorer is very useful for rooted android users. Root explorer apk download from here.
Some of the users may have doubts if they can use the root explorer apk in non-rooted android smartphones? Definitely no!. This apk is only compatible with rooted android devices only. just like freedom apk, this apk only can be used in rooted android only. Though they can be installed on non-root Android devices, but you will not be able to access system files that require root privileges.
Root Explorer Apk
|Google play link||com.speedsoftware.explorer|
The apk file we are here provided is the file from the trusted source of android apps.
In this post, we are helping all the non-rooted android users to get file manager proficiently on the device. You will get all the help from this blog, and we cover all the information that will help you to get this root explorer app in your device. Many rooted android users are very struggling to manage their files. For making it simple, you can use root explorer apk. Now the latest version of root explorer is 4.0.2. You can also check out our another post about file manager just download File Manager MOD APK on your device
Key Features Of Root Explorer Apk
Here are the key features of the root explorer apk. If you are not using root explorer on your rooted android smartphone, tablet, etc, we will highly recommend you to download and install. Here is the key features.
- Graphical user interface
- Since using the graphical user interface, you can manage your file manager very easily.
- Root Explorer app will compatible with the latest version of android nougat. Since the apk is always updated, you can use it if you are using any version of android.
- Very simple to use. The graphical user interface of root explorer has a search button, bookmark, new folder, preference, about and exit button.
- Tabs of root explorer include google drive, dropbox, text editor, creating and extracting the zip files, remount, etc. It just looks like a web browser.
- Extract Files easily from zip/rar archives.
Here is the screenshot
Here we have shared the screenshot of the latest root explorer app, and from that, you can imagine how the app is simple.
Download And Install Root Explorer For Android
Download root explorer from a trusted source. Though the apk is available from the google play store, we are providing you the latest version, and most trusted app for you. Just download and install on your rooted android device.
- Download your root explorer apk from the link we have given Below
- Now you have apk file downloaded on your android device. If you have downloaded via personal computer, transfer the apk file from your computer to your android device. You have got the app from here and we will update the latest version in this web page for our readers.
- Then enable unknown sources settings on your android smartphone settings, since this is a third-party installation. just go to settings, then security and tick unknown sources.
Yes, now you have the permission to install the root explorer app on your android device. Please just click on the downloaded apk file and go through the simple installation process.
You May Also Like: Jio Tv
Now you have got the right place to download apk on your rooted android phone. It is time to use and explore your file manager. Now edit, remove, your files at your convenience.