This article will show you how to download and install the Ola TV app on your Android devices to enjoy unlimited streams. Ola TV is a streaming app that lets you watch over a thousand (1000+) TV Channels on both your Android and FireStick devices for free where ever you are in the world.
Over the years streaming has changed the way people watch their favorite TV shows, Sports, Movies, News, Events and many more. It is a new way to enjoy content online, with a lot of benefits that your regular TV won’t give you such as the ability to pause and rewind content without missing a thing.
Ola TV is designed to work on all Android devices such as Android Smartphones, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, NVIDIA shield and many more. It streams high-quality content without lagging. As a popular TV app, it gives you a lot of TV channels to stream from worldwide locations and it also features conjoined Portuguese TV channels.
This is the best Internet Protocol Television app (IPTV), the developers made sure they built this app to work exceptionally great, with many genres including Religion which is not common in other streaming apps. It supports many TV channels from a lot of countries that you can stream for free such as the USA, Portugal, the UK, India, Canada, Pakistan, France, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Bangladesh, and many more.
Features of Ola TV Apk
Ola TV is a high-end cutting technology developed to specifically assist you in keeping up to date with all the most recent and popular movies. The application is compatible with all devices running the Android operating system. However, there are also apps for devices running on iOS but in this article, we will be covering only the android platform. Before showing you the simple steps of installing the Ola TV application, here are a few features that show why you should make this app as your number one streaming application.
High definition streaming capabilities.
If there is something that puts someone off is watching movies with poor audio and visual qualities. With Ola TV, however, you will enjoy watching movies with crystal clear sound and high-definition formats. You get to experience the very best HD movie formats available, leaving you wanting for more.
Fast and reliable servers.
The servers used by the Ola TV app android are fast and reliable. As long as you have good internet connectivity, you won’t experience any lagging issues while streaming your movies. Also, the download speeds from these servers are super-fast and all your movies will be complete and smooth.
Free streaming services.
This is what makes it a favorite. Unlike other streaming applications, with one-time Ola TV download, you get to stream for free for lifetime. There are no monthly subscriptions or any other form of subscription. Also, the application is totally free which means you won’t be asked even a dime to use it. All you need is your smartphone and internet, then you will be free to stream whatever you want for an unlimited amount of time.
It is fairly simple to use this application. It is designed in such a way that you can navigate your way around without having to look for extra help.
Has all genres of movies.
Don’t worry that maybe you love animations and you will not find them in the Ola TV. It has all the best movies you need. These include; Action movies, Drama movies, Science fiction movies, Animations and cartoons, Romance and fantasy movies, among many others. All movies are arranged in a simple way that can allow you to filter according to your tastes and preferences. The best part is that you can also find your favorite television episodes if you happen to miss out on one.
Straight forward to use.
Once you install after having the Ola TV app downloaded, there is no necessity of creating accounts. Hence you just launch the application and start enjoying the numerous and amazing services it has to offer. No usernames or passwords are required, just launch and use.
How to Install Ola TV on Android?
The following guidelines I am going to show you are how to install the Ola TV app on your Android Smartphones to stream free and enjoy your favorite TV shows, movies and more. Before you will be able to install this app on your Android device, you will first of all have to allow your smartphone to install apps from unknown sources.
- Go to Settings on your Android mobile device, select Security and Enable Unknown Source.
- Download the Latest Ola TV APK file from the above-given link.
- Once after the download finish, go to the download manager or file manager on your phone.
- Click on the Ola TV apk file.
- Your device will scan the apk for viruses.
- After the scan is completed, click on Continue installing
- On the next page, click on Install
- It will take just a few seconds to install so wait
- Once the installation is completed, Click on Open to launch the app right now or Done if you want to check it later. Heya,Ola TV app is now fully installed on your Android device and you are ready to go for Live stream.
NOTE: (it is advised you click done and delete the app in the file or download manager to free space)
How to install Ola TV on pc ?
- To acquire apps on our PC there is always a requirement to fulfill in your PC. The special requirement is called Emulator. This has an easy term as well. It is commonly called BlueStacks. It is like a magic wand that allows almost all free app to download with few clicks. BlueStacks has made life easier for people around the globe. Because of that app all the apps can be downloaded in the PC easily.
- Downloading Bluestacks on a PC is very easy. This is a must step if you want apps to be downloaded in your PC. To download BlueStacks on your PC, you need to search it up on your desired search engine. But it is suggested that you download BlueStacks from the official site. Go to the web address bluestacks.com. Here you can download the executable file to download Bluestacks.
- By downloading this, only, the executable file is downloaded till now. This does not mean BlueStacks is installed. Run the downloaded file. It will guide you through some steps to set up the BlueStacks on your PC. This can take some time because all the components of the app need to be set up properly. Do not shut down or tamper with the setup. However, you can continue with your work in its background.
- Now sit back and relax. Bluestacks will notify you once the setup is completed. A shortcut of BlueStacks will be created on the desktop for you to access the app easily. This marks the end of the installation of Bluestacks. It is now ready for your use.
- Bluestacks has many apps inbuilt. It has WhatsApp, Facebook, Candy crush, etc. you can find many interesting apps there.
- You can search for the app in the search tab. Click on the Search tab and type in for Ola TV. The search engine will give you your desired results immediately. The Bluestacks will immediately redirect you to the app that you desire to download.
- When you find the appropriate apk, there will be a button asking you to “Install” the app. whenever you are ready click on the install button to proceed with the installation procedure.
- The app is not too big. It should not take too much time to download. But the download speed entirely depends upon your internet speed. If the speed is well and good then it will be downloaded within seconds or else it will take a longer time.
- You can continue your work whilst BlueStacks completes the installation. Once the installation is completed, Bluestacks will inform you about it by showing you a notification.
- This notification indicates that your app is now ready to use.
- Whenever you want to access Ola TV, only a little thing that you need to remember is that you need to run BlueStacks every time. Then you can access the app.
How to Install Ola TV on Firestick TV ?
You can install the Ola TV app on any FireStick, Android Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, and Fire TV devices. It is pretty much easy using the following steps I am about to show you. Just like your Android Mobile device, you have to enable app installation from unknown sources on your FireStick.
- From the Home Screen, click on Settings at the top left side of the TV screen
- Look for My Fire TV option in the settings menu and click on it.
- Click on Developer options
- Then click on “Apps from Unknown sources”
- On the next menu, click “Turn On” to enable apps from unknown sources
- Go back to your Home Screen and click on the search box which is located on the left of the top menu bar.
- After clicking on the search box, an on-screen keyboard will appear. Search for the “Downloader app”
- Click on the Downloader app from appeared search results.
- Launch the downloader app by clicking “Open”
- A prompt will come up asking you to allow downloader to access your device. Click on Allow.
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
- On the Downloader home screen, You will see URL box. Click on it and type this exact link: https://apkfold.com/ola-tv-apk/
- Your download will start immediately, taking just a few minutes. Wait until the download completes.
- After downloading, click on the Install option by the lower right side of the screen
- Wait for the installtion to finish. Once it is, click on Done
- Then click on Delete to remove Ola TV APK file from your Firestick Device to free up some space.
- Click on Delete again to confirm your action
- To see your newly installed Ola TV app, go back to your Home Screen and select Your Apps & Channels. Click on See All, scroll down to Ola TV and move it up to the top for easy access.
Streaming and both Android Mobile and FireStick device is the new trend nowadays and it is the best way to watch your favorite TV channels without any interruptions. And the Ola TV app offers the best quality streams in High-Definition. Just like I told you earlier on, installing the Ola TV app on both your Android Smartphones and FireStick devices is very easy. So I recommend this app for you to try it out today.
You will enjoy over 1000+ streams of all your favorite Movies, Sports, Cartoons, Science & Animal TV Shows and many more. So just follow the steps I have provided for you and watch TV Channels from many countries like USA, Canada, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Italy, India, France, Pakistan, UK and more at the click of your fingers.
- 1 Features of Ola TV Apk
- 2 How to Install Ola TV on Android?
- 3 How to install Ola TV on pc ?
- 4 How to Install Ola TV on Firestick TV ?
- 5 Conclusion