Ola TV MOD APK:In this guide, I will show you how to download and install the Ola TV app on your FireStick and Android devices to enjoy unlimited streams. Ola TV is a streaming app that lets you watch over a thousand (1000+) TV Channels on both your Android and FireStick devices for free where ever you are in the world.
Over the years streaming has changed the way people watch their favorite TV shows, Sports, Movies, News, Events and many more.It is a new way to enjoy contents online, with a lot of benefits that your regular TV won’t give you such as the ability to pause and rewind contents without missing a thing.
Ola TV is designed to work on all Android devices such as Android Smartphones, Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, NVIDIA shield and many more. It streams high-quality contents without lagging. As a popular TV app, it gives you a lot of TV channels to stream from worldwide locations and it also features conjoined Portuguese TV channels.
This is the best Internet Protocol Television app (IPTV), the developers made sure they built this app to work exceptionally great, with many genres including Religion which is not common in other streaming apps. It supports many TV channels from a lot of countries that you can stream for free such as USA, Portugal, UK, India, Canada, Pakistan, France, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Bangladesh, and many more.
Ola TV Apk
Below are some of the features of Ola TV with which you can stream your favorite Television Channels Live and in High-Definition on both your Android Mobile devices or all devices that support the Android Operating System.
- Over 1000 Live TV Channels Streaming
- Supports TV Channels from different countries of the world USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, France, Italy, Canada, Portugal and so on.
- Supports a lot of genres, like Sports, Movies, Entertainments, TV Shows, Music, Religion, News, Cartoon, Science & Animals, etc.
- It has Popular Trending Topics like Tennis, Cricket, IPL, etc.
- Ola TV is highly compatible with Android supported devices like Android Smartphones, Amazon Firestick, Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Fire TV, and more.
Ola TV APK Download
|Category||Live TV Channels|
|Require Android Version||Android 5.0 & Higher|
|Download Link||Ola TV|
How to Install Ola TV on Android
The following guidelines I am going to show you are how to install the Ola TV app on your Android Smartphones to stream free and enjoy your favorite TV shows, movies and more. Before you will be able to install this app on your Android device, you will first of all have to allow your smartphone to install apps from unknown sources.
- Go to Settings on your Android mobile device, select Security and Enable Unknown Source.
- Download the Latest Ola TV APK file from the above-given link.
- Once after the download finish, go to the download manager or file manager on your phone. Click on the Ola TV apk file.
- Your device will scan the apk for viruses.
- After the scan is completed, click on Continue installing
- On the next page, click on Install
- It will take just a few seconds to install so wait
- Once the installation is completed, Click on Open to launch the app right now or Done if you want to check it later. Heya,Ola TV app is now fully installed on your Android device and you are ready to go for Live stream.
NOTE: (it is advised you click done and delete the app in the file or download manager to free space)
How to install Ola TV on pc ?
- To acquire apps on our PC there is always a requirement to fulfill in your PC. The special requirement is called Emulator. This has an easy term as well. It is commonly called BlueStacks. It is like a magic wand that allows almost all free app to download with few clicks. BlueStacks has made life easier for people around the globe. Because of that app all the apps can be downloaded in the PC easily.
- Downloading Bluestacks on a PC is very easy. This is a must step if you want apps to be downloaded in your PC. To download BlueStacks on your PC, you need to search it up on your desired search engine. But it is suggested that you download BlueStacks from the official site. Go to the web address bluestacks.com. Here you can download the executable file to download Bluestacks.
- By downloading this, only, the executable file is downloaded till now. This does not mean BlueStacks is installed. Run the downloaded file. It will guide you through some steps to set up the BlueStacks on your PC. This can take some time because all the components of the app need to be set up properly. Do not shut down or tamper with the setup. However, you can continue with your work in its background.
- Now sit back and relax. Bluestacks will notify you once the setup is completed. A shortcut of BlueStacks will be created on the desktop for you to access the app easily. This marks the end of the installation of Bluestacks. It is now ready for your use.
- Bluestacks has many apps inbuilt. It has WhatsApp, Facebook, Candy crush, etc. you can find many interesting apps there.
- You can search for the app in the search tab. Click on the Search tab and type in for Ola TV. The search engine will give you your desired results immediately. The Bluestacks will immediately redirect you to the app that you desire to download.
- When you find the appropriate apk, there will be a button asking you to “Install” the app. whenever you are ready click on the install button to proceed with the installation procedure.
- The app is not too big. It should not take too much time to download. But the download speed entirely depends upon your internet speed. If the speed is well and good then it will be downloaded within seconds or else it will take a longer time.
- You can continue your work whilst BlueStacks completes the installation. Once the installation is completed, Bluestacks will inform you about it by showing you a notification.
- This notification indicates that your app is now ready to use.
- Whenever you want to access Ola TV, only a little thing that you need to remember is that you need to run BlueStacks every time. Then you can access the app.
How to Install Ola TV on Firestick TV ?
You can install the Ola TV app on any FireStick, Android Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, and Fire TV devices. It is pretty much easy using the following steps I am about to show you. Just like your Android Mobile device, you have to enable app installation from unknown sources on your FireStick.
- From the Home Screen, click on Settings at the top left side of the TV screen
- Look for My Fire TV option in the settings menu and click on it.
- Click on Developer options
- Then click on “Apps from Unknown sources”
- On the next menu, click “Turn On” to enable apps from unknown sources
- Go back to your Home Screen and click on the search box which is located on the left of the top menu bar.
- After clicking on the search box, an on-screen keyboard will appear. Search for the “Downloader app”
- Click on the Downloader app from appeared search results.
- Launch the downloader app by clicking “Open”
- A prompt will come up asking you to allow downloader to access your device. Click on Allow.
- If there is any new update for the downloader app, it will prompt you, so click OK.
- On the Downloader home screen, You will see URL box. Click on it and type this exact link: aostvapk.com/AOS_TV.apk
- Your download will start immediately, taking just a few minutes. Wait until the download completes.
- After downloading, click on the Install option by the lower right side of the screen
- Wait for the installtion to finish. Once it is, click on Done
- Then click on Delete to remove Ola TV APK file from your Firestick Device to free up some space.
- Click on Delete again to confirm your action
- To see your newly installed Ola TV app, go back to your Home Screen and select Your Apps & Channels. Click on See All, scroll down to Ola TV and move it up to the top for easy access.
Streaming and both Android Mobile and FireStick device is the new trend nowadays and it is the best way to watch your favorite TV channels without any interruptions. And the Ola TV app offers the best quality streams in High-Definition. Just like I told you earlier on, installing the Ola TV app on both your Android Smartphones and FireStick devices is very easy. So I recommend this app for you to try it out today.
You will enjoy over 1000+ streams of all your favorite Movies, Sports, Cartoons, Science & Animal TV Shows and many more. So just follow the steps I have provided for you and watch TV Channels from many countries like USA, Canada, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Italy, India, France, Pakistan, UK and more at the click of your fingers.