If you want to use Nova Launcher Prime Apk on Android mobiles then first you have to Download Nova Launcher Prime Apk For Android.
What is Nova Launcher Prime Apk
Nova Launcher Prime Apk For Andriod is used to change the full look of your Android device according to your own requirements. Nova launcher pro gives you full access to customize your android mobile home screen. Nova launcher app allows you to change the app drawer on your Android device. You can change the apps icons by using Nova Launcher Prime Free. Nova Launcher Prime Apk is one of the best app launchers of the year 2021. There are dozens of awesome Best Nova Launcher Themes. You can select your favorite nova app theme.
Nova Launcher Free Version Features:
There are many cool features available for the Nova launcher free app.
- Icon Themes
- Scrollable Dock
- Subgrid positioning
- Color controls
- Infinite scroll
- Customize App Drawer
- Improved Widget Drawer
- Widgets in dock
- Import Layout
Nova Launcher Prime Apk Features:
- Unread Counts
- Custom Drawer Groups
- Hide Apps
- Icon Swipes
- More scroll effects
Android Version Which supports Nova Launcher Prime Apk
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Jelly Bean
How To Download Nova Launcher Prime Apk
You can easily download Nova Launcher Prime Apk For Android from the link given below.
Before downloading the nova launcher prime apk from another source than google play you have to enable downloading from an external source on your android phone.
Now! open your favorite browser and click on “Settings” and open “Security” and enable “Unknown Sources” by clicking on it. This step will allow you to download any app from external source. This step is necessary to download the nova launcher latest app.
Now! open your favorite search engine in your browser and search for nova launcher prime apk for android latest version. Click on any link and download the latest nova launcher prime apk
How To Install Nova Launcher Prime Apk
- Before installing Nova Launcher Prime Apk you have to uninstall other app launchers if you have to install any other on your android mobile.
- If you want to install nova launcher prime apk then open the downloaded file.
- Click on the install button to start the installation. Wait for few moments it will take some time.
- After installation Click on the launch button to complete the installation process.
- Installation is completed now! you can customize your android device easily.
Further Settings In Nova Launcher Prime Apk For Andriod:
- After completing the installation process of nova launcher app you can open app and you will find Presets options.
- Choose your favorite theme including “Dark” or “Light”.
- After theme selection, Now! choose one of your favorite “App drawer style” including “Immersive” or “Card”.
- Now! Click on “Open app drawer action” either Button or “Swipe Up”.
Then press Apply icon.
- Now! Take the screenshot of the home screen of your android phone which looks cool and awesome.
- Now! Open Nova settings and set features.
Frequently Asked Question
If I purchase Nova Launcher Prime, is it a one-time charge, a monthly charge or how does it work?
Purchasing Nova Launcher Prime is a one time purchase as long as you use the same email address on any device that you used to purchase the app with originally.
How do I activate weather on the persistent search bar?
Due to various issues on Google’s end, we are currently unable to offer full and complete support for weather on the Persistent Search Bar at this time, hence the reason it’s located within the Labs section of Nova Settings.
You first need to enable the Labs section within Nova Settings. To do so, go to Nova Settings and then hold the Volume Down button and a new section called Labs will appear.
Secondly, for you to have a chance at weather working for you, you must be running Android 6.0 or higher. This does not guarantee that it will work for you, unfortunately.
Once you have the Labs section enabled, then you can go to Nova Settings -> Labs and enable the Allow Weather In Search Bar setting.
How do I disable the weather option within the Google search bar?
- You first need to make sure it’s enabled in Nova Settings -> Labs.
- Then you need to disable it in Nova Settings -> Desktop -> Search Bar Style.
- Finally, you need to disable it in Nova Settings -> Labs
How can I make the persistent search bar within Nova match the search bar exactly like it is in Pixel Launcher?
First thing to note is that Pixel Launcher does not use a persistent search bar, it uses a widget instead. If you want your search bar to match that of the Pixel Launcher, then you need to use the Nova Google widget instead of the persistent search bar.
To access this widget, long press and hold on a blank space on the homescreen and then click Widgets.
Can you integrate Google Now into the Nova Launcher app like Pixel Launcher has?
You need to install the Nova Google Companion App which you can find the latest version here: Nova Google Companion App as well as have at least Nova Launcher 5.3-beta-1 installed. You also need to running Android 6.0 or later and make sure you have the setting for Infinite Scroll disabled.
How do I restore the app drawer button?
To restore your app drawer icon simply long press and hold on a blank space on the homescreen and then select Widgets -> Nova Actions -> App Drawer and that will add the app drawer icon back to your homescreen.
How do I sort my app drawer icons or folders in a custom way that I want?
Currently you can’t do this within Nova Launcher. The app drawer is sorted alphabetically for both icons and folders.
I’m trying to change my app drawer icon but it won’t change. How do I fix this?
Try disabling Night Mode for the app drawer and then try changing the app drawer icon at that time.
How do I set a separate wallpaper for my app drawer than the one that’s set for my homescreen?
Unfortunately that’s not something you can do at this time within Nova Launcher.
How do I hide apps within Nova Launcher?
To hide apps go to Nova Settings -> App & Widget Drawers -> Hide Apps.
Please note that this is used only for organizational purposes for the app drawer to hide apps that you don’t want to see or use. This does not hide them system wide and they will still be searchable within the app drawer search.
If you’re wanting to hide apps globally/system wide, then this is not the feature you want to use and should use some 3rd party app to accomplish what you want.
Can I transfer my purchase of Nova Launcher Prime from one email account to another?
Yes. For us to be able to transfer your account, we need a couple of pieces of information from you first. We will need the Google Play Store receipt that was emailed to you when you purchased the app. You can often find that information at Google Wallet if you have that setup. But we will need a copy of that receipt first and foremost.
The second thing we will need from you is the exact email address of the new account that you are transferring to. We need this to give you a promo code that you will use in the Google Play Store with the new email address to purchase the app for free.
Please use Nova Settings -> Contact Support to send us all of the information we require above so that we can assist you in transferring your account.
How can I help translate Nova Launcher into various languages?
You can do any and all translation stuff for Nova Launcher here:
Please note that all translations are usually included in the next major release of Nova Launcher assuming everything for that language is complete and correct.
How do I make a feature request?
Simply email us using the Contact Support button within Nova Settings to send us a feature request. All feature requests are kept internally and not visible to the public at this time for various reasons.
Please note that just because something has a lot of votes doesn’t guarantee it will eventually be included within Nova Launcher.
I’m seeing two of everything on the app shortcuts pop-ups menu. How can I fix this issue?
A simple restart of Nova Launcher from within Nova Settings will fix this issue for you.
How do I send a crash report to the support team?
Go to your phone Settings -> About Phone and then click on Build Number 7 – 10 times until it tells you that are a Developer. Then go back one screen and then click on Developer Options and enable USB Debugging and then enable Bug Report Shortcut.
- Once you experience the crash on your phone, hold down the power button and select the option to Take A Bug Report and then send it to us so we can take a look.Or you can try this one, but likely you won’t be able to do it.
- Whenever you experience your next crash, can you perform the following steps to send us a bug report please.
- Nova Settings -> Long-press volume down for Labs -> Debug -> Show Device Info -> Email, which includes a bunch of debug info including the last crash report.
- Once we get that report then let us know that you’ve sent it by replying to this email and we will take a look at it and try and see what’s going on.