Tired of buffering videos? Try Mobdro. YouTube is now the number video streaming platform. Then comes many videos watching platform and Mobdro is one of them. It is the best video streaming app. With this app, you can watch your favorite music videos without buffering or errors. You can have movies and TV shows right at your fingertips. The app has fairly recently rose to public attention, owing to Mobdro’s user-friendly interface, features and efficient streaming capabilities.
These, combined with the fact that its free, makes the app an attractive alternative for YouTube. The app isn’t too big so its save you space and the developers are prone to releasing updated versions often enough to fix lags. If these aren’t enough reasons to get the app right now, then I don’t know what is!
Mobdro is a free video (movies, TV shows, music videos, etc.) streaming and downloading apps for Android handsets. But, with a couple of tweaks, the app can be used on other platforms like Windows, Mac, iOS and Blackberry. In this post, we are going to reveal these methods, in hopes that more people have access to the app. Here we go!
Mobdro Features: What Makes the App a Winner?
- Before we into the tutorials, here are a couple of things that make the tool stand out in a world full of decent to genuinely bad tools available over the internet for free.
- Besides the fact that Mobdro’s search tab is among the most powerful in the world, as good as YouTube, users are not limited to English. You can search for every topic and almost every language in the world.
- Like YouTube and other streaming sites, Mobdro offers recommendations based on your interest, which is very handy in discovering new content that helps us kill free time.
- The app offers you an advanced search where you can filter your search by their language, topics, upload time/date, length, etc. This way the recommendations to are modified to your taste and you get to discover new stuff to watch every day.
- For premium users there are a couple of extra perks. By premium users we mean, you’d have to pay a little to a couple of advantageous features. Those are:
No Ads: With the premium version you won’t get to see any pesky ads. You’d get a cleaner watching experience, nothing but the video for you to watch without distractions.
Download options: The fermium version allows you to only stream videos which mean when you don’t have the internet connection, you can’t access Mobdro and you’ll get bored as hell. After becoming a subscriber, you’ll be able to download the videos of your choice, for offline viewing.
Chromecast Support: If you find the screen of your mobile too tiny for big films like say, Fast and Furious, you can watch it on your smart TV. Mobdro Premium version comes with Chromecast integration.
Sleep Timer: Many times, user tends to fall asleep while watching a film or some TV show. Mobdro has come up with solutions on that. Now you can set a timer, so that you don’t have to wake up to switch off the video or wake up in the morning to a dead phone.
Mobdro for Android OS
Mobdro is a native Android application that lets you browse through and stream entire television channels of your liking directly to your Android device. If you have been duly impressed by the service’s potential by having gone through everything we have noted above, then you must have tried to search for it on the Play Store, only to be met with a disappointing message. But don’t worry, because that is exactly why we are here for you. In fact, you will find a direct link to download the Mobdro Apk right here on our page. Also, note that the process of downloading will be slightly different from the normal Play Store app, so follow the methods etched below to install Mobdro Apk for Andid successfully.
How To Download Mobdro Apk for Android
- Step 1: Go to your device Settings, open Security, and scroll down until you find Unknown Sources. Next to it, you will find a checkbox; click on it to enable.
- Step 2: Open this page on your device browser and click on the link included on our page to start download of Mobdro Apk latest version.
- Step 3: Once the file is downloaded, you will come across a pop up asking you to install it manually. Simply click on the Install button and wait for it to complete.
- Step 4: Restart your device, and start enjoying endless free movies and TV series.
And that’s all you have to do. Simple open and start browsing to get use to the interface.
Mobdro Apk Latest Version
The latest Apk version of Mobdro promises to be one of the best ones in a long time. It has a lot of major and minor fixes. One thing is true of Mobdro: they do not fool around as far as updating Apk versions is concerned. The last updated version of the Mobdro Apk was introduced on November 19, 2017. The latest version is Mobdro 2.0.58 Freemium for Android. The details are:
- App Name: Mobdro
- Version: 2.0.58 Freemium
- Functionality: Video Streaming
- File Size: 29.17 MB
- Compatibility: Minimum- Android 4.2; Target- Android 5.1
- Multi-lingual Support: Yes
- Type: Free
What’s new in Mobdro 2.0.58?
Always install the latest versions of the Apk files no matter which app you use. The issues which have been addressed in the latest Apk file are:
- Some minor black screen issues occurring during playback have been fixed.
- Certain bugs have now been fixed. Changes in the interface have also been made, which are very minor.
- More sorting options have now been added.
Features and Bug Fixes
The new Mobdro Apk latest version has brought in some great new advantages in browsing the app. These are: i) Crashing has been reduced greatly ii) New language support has been added iii) Cleaner interface and more sorting option
Mobdro for PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP)
There’s no official Mobdro software for Windows PC but there is one hack that should be able to get the tool to work on your desktop or laptop. Here’s what you can do. First off, you need to download an Android emulator. An Android emulator is a software that creates an Android environment inside your PC to help Android apps function smoothly even without an Android device. But while most places will suggest you to use BlueStacks, a crop of new services are much faster, easier to use, and take up a lot lesser space on your PC. Here we will tell you the steps to download Mobdro APK for PC using Nox App Player. This wonderful free emulator is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10, so you can use the methods provided below to download the app on any Windows device.
- Step 1: Go to the official page of Nox and download the Nox App Player from there. Set it up before proceeding.
- Step 2: Now from our page, download the Mobdro APK directly your PC and store in a convenient place.
- Step 3: Open the Nox App Player, click on the Toolbox icon and go to Add APK.
- Step 4: Next, add the Mobdro APK to Nox. Once this is done, installation will begin automatically.
- Step 5: After installation is complete, you can access the app directly from the home screen of Nox.
Download Mobdro for PC (Alternate Method)
To ensure that our readers are forever successful in their endeavors, we are listing another very convenient and equally popular method to download Mobdro for Windows. In this method, we will simply change the Android emulator we used to AMIDuOS, a very reliable tool indeed. Find the steps required below.
- Step 1: Download AMIDuOS software from their official site here.
- Step 2: Next, download the Mobdro Apk file just as you would have doen in the previous method.
- Step 3: After completion, press Right Click on the Mobdro Apk file and select “Open With” option.
- Step 4: Click on “Apply To DuOS”. Now wait for the ensuing installation to complete.
- Step 5: After a quick reboot, you are now ready to explore the countless videos that Mobdro has to offer. Enjoy!
Mobdro for Mac
For folks who want to use Mobdro on their Mac, the method is pretty similar to that of Mobdro for Windows PC. For Mac too you need an iOS emulator. There are plenty of free emulators available but not all works as good as BlueStacks. But before we get started on this, you need to check if your computer has got the minimum system requirements in place.
- Computer: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 operating system
- CPU: Single Core 1 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM and at least 5GB of free storage
- Graphics Card: 1 GB Graphics Card and that should be updated
- Additionally, you need to have fast internet connection too.
1. BlueStacks is an Android for both Windows and Mac. If you want an alternative, you can go for Andy emulator that works like a charm. Install the emulator if your choice.
2. Now download the Mobdro app from your official site.
3. Go to where you downloaded the app. Right click on the app and choose ‘Open With’ BlueStacks/Andy. So from now onwards whenever you open the app you’d have to do it using the emulator. It’ll fool the app in believing that it’s operating on an Android platform.
Mobdro APK Download (Don’t Miss It)
Mobdro APK is nothing but the app itself. Of course, since the app allows subscribed users to download video, be it movies or TV show, going directly against Google Play Store’s policies, the app isn’t available on the Store. Unfortunately, unlike a lot other streaming app has an official website where you can head directly and download the app. When to hit the download button, opening the download windows you’d seed the file being downloaded is named ‘mobdro.apk’.
For those who are aren’t aware of what apk files are, here a definition: APK or Android Application Package is basically a packaging format meant for Android OS for distribution and installations.
Mobdro for BlackBerry
BlackBerry is kind of old hat too, but there are ample amount of loyalists who still use their devices, so we thought we’d make a tutorial for them too, especially since the steps are pretty much the same. The reason is, BlackBerry devices running OS version 10.2.1 or higher such as the Q10, Passport, Classic, Leap, Priv, Z30, etc, all support Android applications. Here are a series of steps that’ll enable you to use Mobdro app on your BlackBerry smartphone.
- Step 1: First off, you’d have to set up your BlackBerry so it can install the app. To do this, you’ll have to go to Settings>App Manager>Install Apps>Enable. This will allows apps from other sources to be installed.
- Step 2: Now follow this link. It’ll take you right to the official website of Mobdro app.
- Step 3: Here you should be able to see a download button. Tap on it. Let the app download and install. And that’s all it takes fellows. After which you need to head to your home screen and see if the app’s icon appears there. If you see the icon than you’ve been successful and if not you need to follow the whole process again.
- Step 4: In this last step you will have to restart you phone to get the app working properly.
Mobdro App FAQs
Over several forums and Facebook groups, we have come across people asking a number of questions associated to the app. This is why we have decided to do a post on troubleshooting. We’ll try to answer as many questions as we think are necessary. Hope it comes handy to you. Here we go:
There are two versions of the app: free and premium. With the free version you can simply stream videos. But with the premium version you gets perks like, no ads, Chromecast support, download streams, and sleep timer. These features are bound to make your watching experience better. The developers often get requests for features like Live Events streaming, CloudShare integration among other.
To solve this problem you’ll have to configure the network settings that’ll allow you to use Google Public DNS.
If possible you’ll need to upgrade your Android phone because the Android version is lower to that of what Mobdro needs to run on. You need to have Android 4.1 or up.
The app doesn’t really have access you’re your contact and other personal account information. The reason Mobdro needs permission to get the device’s accounts is that so that the app can enable the premium features to you when you subscribe to it.
For the time being the app is only available for Android devices but upon popular demand, we hope the developers will soon launch one version for iOS users.
It definitely is. But you need the premium version of the app to that Chromecast support. The freemium version only allows users to stream videos. So once you upgrade to the premium version, Mobdro will automatically detect your device and will show an icon at the top navigation bar. So you can easily stream videos on the big screen.
For this you’d need to download the freemium version first. Open the app on your smartphone, then go to the ‘navigation list’.
Gone are the days when you had to be satisfied with quality streaming. Mobdro is a fantastic tool. The bots constantly lookout for free video streams available on the web, making them accessible to users of the app. It’s entirely free and pretty easy to use. We tried covering everything about Mobdro App in the guide above. Tell us if you need a tutorial on any other device.